Sunday, April 13, 2008

Just For Fun

Nothing to write but i still need to write something... So that my title is just for fun lo^^ haha...
I still not very good on writing something through online... So, don't laugh at me Ooo...
T.T... I have no idea that what can i write la!!
HELP!! ANYBODY CAN HELP ME?? Teach me how to write through online... I have no experiance on this and i'm zero knowledge on computer(about the blog, MSN, e-mail etc)... Before this i won't search the information through the internet except teacher want us to do so... But now, i find out that we can learn many things through the internet than a book and it can save our time...
Chatting with friends by using internet also very interesting... The importance one is cheapper than using cellphone... Everythings need to charge...
That all for today la... my brain is blank liao... haha

No comments: