Thursday, April 10, 2008

Hostel Life

I'm here at kl already 2 weeks... Started to miss my hometown T.T
Although my hometown just a little village like a kampung but the air is fresh not like kl...
All my friends going back to their home... Because tomorrow no school... So just left few of us T.T One from Sarawak and one is my "old" friend from Kedah too... We knew each other since we met at kindergarten... When we met, just 5 years old only Ooo...
Last night me and my friends sewing some DIY dolls... It's very cute and fun to try it as a hobby^^ Hei... why i talk about this?? My title is hostel life lie...
Back to my title... Hostel life O.O
This is my first time i leave my home alone... At here i learn many things... Like cook, food hygiene, managament and the best one is how to bake^^ That's why i leaving my hometown to create my future at here, kl...
Mmm... how to write?? How to start my sentences?? My mind is blank although there have many ideas... Haha
Ms Bina said that just write what you thinking or as a diary... but for me is difficult because i have not experiance on this... But i'll try to do my best to become a blogger... Why i alway write something that not related to my title >.< Back to my title again... haha
My hostel is near to my college... There have 7 rooms but still have some room that nobody live... I have 9 friends from certain part of Malaysia and 1 senior in the hostel... Our relationship is very good... We alway join together to chat or do something elsa... From them, i knew about their live and their family problem... So i'm lucky to have a complete home... Father, mother, sister and two brother...
That's all for today... bye^^

No comments: